DGWA appointed Lead Manager for the Caracal Gold plc Listing in London & Frankfurt
We are pleased to announce that we have been appointed European Lead Manager for Caracal Gold’s Listing in London and Frankfurt.
Read the company’s press release here:
Caracal Gold – A New London Stock Exchange Listed Emerging Gold Producer
Papillon Holdings plc, the London listed investment company, is pleased to provide an update relating to the Company’s agreement with Mayflower Capital Investments Pty Limited (‘Mayflower’) on the purchase of the Kilimapesa Gold Mine in Kenya (‘Kilimapesa’ or the ‘Mine’) (the ‘Transaction’) in addition to other corporate developments.
- Prospectus submitted to the FCA relating to the application for re-admission of the Company’s ordinary shares to the Official List by way of a Reverse Take Over and to trading on the Standard Segment of the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange (the ‘RTO’);
- Name change to Caracal Gold plc (‘Caracal’) to become effective on successful completion of the Transaction and RTO;
- Contemporaneous dual listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and appointment of Deutsche Gesellschaft für Wertpapieranalyse GmbH (‘DGWA’), a mining and resource focused European investment banking boutique, as European Lead Manager during the RTO process;
- Appointment of London-based Novum Securities as broker, bookrunner and placing agent to the Company in regards to the RTO and Transaction with immediate effect;
- Significant progress regarding approvals and due diligence for completion of the Transaction with Mayflower and between Mayflower and Goldplat plc; and
- Approval processes for the acquisition of the Kilimapesa Gold Mine are also progressing well in Kenya;
- Strategy continues to advance as the Company seeks to become an established and profitable gold production company with multiple gold mining operations located in East Africa producing in excess of 50,000oz per annum and with JORC Compliant reserves and resources of +2Moz.